TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.canonphotographers.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C & C Welcome

444223188_12daa0ce6e.jpg

Nice! Its hard to get scenes like that in Toronto.

I'm wondering the same as emogirl, in that something is ....differnet in the branches. Was it just the sharpening or hdr?

Nice clean shot with great colors, but probably would have worked well in a horizontal format without the sky (blue sky is my enemy).

Yeah colors are really cool, but the rest of the picture isn't very interesting.

very colourful, maybe a bit too much post-processing "fill-light" for my taste and a bit too much candy colours. but still nice.

hmm, seems I missed that place when i visited toronto!

great shot. Does look like subtle HDR. I was contemplating where to go tomorrow. I think Ill go with High Park. That looks beautiful, although it wont have any leaves on the ground this time of year.

I apologize for the delayed response. :)

Oooo, me likee! Good colours and sharpness.

thanks!! im glad you like it!

Awesome colors, but the composition doesn't excite me.

beginner here, the word "Awesome" is good enough for me right now.. :lol:

i love the colours and comp...but find things look "funny" between the limbs....this is an hdr?

you got it! HDR

Nice! Its hard to get scenes like that in Toronto.

I'm wondering the same as emogirl, in that something is ....differnet in the branches. Was it just the sharpening or hdr?

It's the HDR.. it's hard to hdr branches of trees... not sure why.. haha

Nice clean shot with great colors, but probably would have worked well in a horizontal format without the sky (blue sky is my enemy).

ah... will do that next time i visit high park!

Yeah colors are really cool, but the rest of the picture isn't very interesting.

that's ok, the words "really cool" sound good enough for me! :wink:

very colourful, maybe a bit too much post-processing "fill-light" for my taste and a bit too much candy colours. but still nice.

hmm, seems I missed that place when i visited toronto!

oooh... you definitely dont wanna miss High Park!!

great shot. Does look like subtle HDR. I was contemplating where to go tomorrow. I think Ill go with High Park. That looks beautiful, although it wont have any leaves on the ground this time of year.

yeah... Fall is the perfect season to shoot @ High Park.. well, any park is good during the fall! hehehehe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back