High School Blues

ShootHoops

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ariellemyers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is me. :( :( :( I just found out that I actually have 14.5 credits instead of 16. You need 15 to be a senior. I'm a junior again. :( They said that if I do everything I'm supposed to this semester, I'll be a Senior when the second semester comes around. So the only way I can graduate in May, is if I get every last one of my credits (7.5 credits). Then I'll have exactly 22 credits and I'll graduate on the minumum plan. It's sort of confusing but the general idea is: DON'T FAIL ANYTHING! Not to mention I would be fine if I hadn't taken the same class twice. So now I'm on a credit recovery program called Plato. I have no luxury classes except one, the only thing I've been wanting all along. My whole entire schedule got changed except for that one elective class. Guess what it was? Photojournalism :D

Ah we have plato, never had to use it though. :p Good luck!

i have the other kind of high school blues. the ones where i started school today and they exdented the school day to 2:15 instead of 1:45. ohhhh four extra minutes per class!

mind you, im happy as ive dropped lots of subjects so now i only take those that i am doing for GCSE

Yeah man, highschool blows. We take 7 courses per year but only need 24 credits to graduate... i could take 3 classes this year and graduate on time.

There are, however, much better things to be doing than sitting in highschool.

So sorry to hear that. Just work hard for this last year and save yourself another year (of misery that most of us can relate to)

Jake: No need to complain if you get an extra week of vacation due to that change. (As what happened in my case) But if not, oy that stinks.

Actually, I thi nk I am going to graduate with an extra 20 credits to the 100 required, so *phew* I can fail 4 classes if I so please. Only one more year! (and then what? An additional 6 years after that?)

TheFinisher3 said:
Yeah midget, like taking pictures of other miserable students in high school. HAHAHA!
:biglaugh:

Those poor, miserable bastards...

Yeah, peanuts... education never seems to end, does it?

Most reactions

Back