high-speed photography

Ya - I always loved those shows on PBS that would show a bullet going through an apple frame by frame.

Hey tr0gd0o0r - I have to ask if you noticed this... in your personal icon, I thought for a long time that it was a picture of a topless woman facing away from the camera with her arms up over her head. The lens is her hair, and your pinky is her left arm. Has anyone else seen that???

stick35 said:
I have to ask if you noticed this... in your personal icon, I thought for a long time that it was a picture of a topless woman facing away from the camera with her arms up over her head. The lens is her hair, and your pinky is her left arm. Has anyone else seen that???

Nope, can't say that I have.
I always thought it was a picture of him taking a picture, but then again maybe I'm crazy.

Stan,

I saw the same thing as you the first time I just glanced at tr0g's avatar. I had to look at it a couple of times to get that image out of my head, and I still see it that way if I'm not paying attention. :shock: :oops: :lol:

if it really disappoints yall that much i can post my old avataar in this thread just so you can tell me what you see in it

I hope you didn't take my comment as anything negative. I just wondered of others saw the same optical illusion that I did.

Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable at all.

no you didn't make me feel uncomfotable at all. Although I can't see what you're talking about at all (probably cuz i know what it really is) I think its humorous and wasn't offended at all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back