Highest mountain in Wales - Snowdon

simonkit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.landscapephotographyuk.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
At last a break in the miserable weather, managed to combine my favourite 2 hobbies, hiking & photography

simon

PICT2913_snowdon.jpg

PICT2890_snowdon.jpg

PICT2902_snowdon.jpg

PICT2968_snowdon.jpg

i use to live around that way... when i was young, i remember snowdon too, you've done a good job capturing the scenery.... and i like the composition of the last :thumbup:

another cracking set of shots, I'll be heading over that way in a few months to do a bit of landscape and a bit of aviation photography in the Mach Loop

Reminds me of the hobbit !! I like them all, good compositions..

Oh Simon. Just BE sure about the road!
It is really GOOD in that photo, it takes us all the way through the photo.
As does that little brooke in the second. I like that one very much, too!

I like the last one too, the road made for nice leading line and also the exposure is better comparing with the other 3.

I conquer, the last one is the best. That road is very cool- I think you could have done alot more with it.

I conquer, the last one is the best. That road is very cool- I think you could have done alot more with it.

I couldn't agree with you more - fortunately I only live an hours drive away and visit the area frequently, this certainly won't be the last shot I take around Snowdon. Have some great ideas for next time - a sunrise shot is a definite !!

simon

Most reactions

Back