Highspeed: Water-figures.

frans_vdm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
After the dancing drops now the figures. I set the frequence of the audio generator lower and also the power to the speaker. The results was different figures. I you have a little fantasy you can see what you like into the figures.
The results :

lab_1796.jpg

lab_1798.jpg

lab_1802.jpg

More pictures on my web:
http://users.skynet.be/fotoopa
menue Highspeed photography
--> Waterfiguren

Frans

Absolutely incredible...love the patterns and as Mark pointed out the colors on that last one are terrific.

Frans_vdm, yet another nice set of pictures. I like these more than your first set. The streaks from the bouncing water gives it more character for me than the ones with liquid droplets. The color tones are amazing though. This was taken with your Nikon D100 camera right?

Oh my, Frans, these are sooooo nice!!! I'm all impressed!
Now I wish you'd make super large enlargements and set up a gallery of them all, and then... where would I find you? Netherlands? Belgium? ... I'd come travelling all the way to look at them!!!

Editing in: Oh yes, Belgium it is. Let me know where exactly and I'm coming :D (as soon as the exhibition is ready).

Harpper said:
Frans_vdm, yet another nice set of pictures. I like these more than your first set. The streaks from the bouncing water gives it more character for me than the ones with liquid droplets. The color tones are amazing though. This was taken with your Nikon D100 camera right?
Yes Harpper, I use the D100, Manual setting, AF200/4D micro at F32, 2x vivitar flash 283 at 1/4 power manual set by a homemade selector ( sensor removed, and put resitor array to select the power) The time between the start of the audio signal and the enable of the flash is 48 msec. This time is very important! The 3 colored waterdrops are placed before the enable of the audio with 2 mm space between them!
The AF60/2.8D micro will give you the same results, but the working distance is shorter and the chance for the lens to become dirty is bigger.

Thanks also Nytmair, markc, mrsid99 and pilgrim for yhe nice replay.

Frans

LaFoto said:
Oh my, Frans, these are sooooo nice!!! I'm all impressed!
Now I wish you'd make super large enlargements and set up a gallery of them all, and then... where would I find you? Netherlands? Belgium? ... I'd come travelling all the way to look at them!!!

Editing in: Oh yes, Belgium it is. Let me know where exactly and I'm coming :D (as soon as the exhibition is ready).
Thanks LaFoto,
He, wait, it's just a start :) I work on new items....
I'm near Kortrijk, that's only 60Km from the North Sea (Oostende)
:D

Kortrijk, OK, I know where that is. I have a friend in Roeselare, or rather: Izegem. Could combine coming to your exhibition with seeing that friend again :D Good idea!!! THINK ABOUT IT :D.

LaFoto said:
Kortrijk, OK, I know where that is. I have a friend in Roeselare, or rather: Izegem. Could combine coming to your exhibition with seeing that friend again :D Good idea!!! THINK ABOUT IT :D.
Izegem.... wow , just 7 km from Oostrozebeke, the exact location where I'm.

Those pics are sooo cool!!!!! The colours are just amazing.

Carl

Chiller said:
Those pics are sooo cool!!!!! The colours are just amazing.

Carl
Thanks Chiller. I have added 20 extra pictures on my web on the highspeed photography menu.

Frans

Most reactions

Back