Hiiii

emilylouise

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi! My name is Emily. I'm not exactly sure how much info I should share here, so I'll just ramble a bit. I'm from a small town in Wisconsin, but currently attend college in Iowa. I'm majoring in Computer Investigations and Criminal Justice (no idea what I want to do after I graduate). I have a wonderful boyfriend whom I love very much. My favorite color is green. I love to paint. If I could eat ice cream every day for the rest of my life I would be eternally happy. I'm a pretty optimistic person, rarely ever in a bad mood. I am pretty new to photography and everything that goes with it. I have a Kodak EasyShare z1275. I guess it's okay for now, but I would like to upgrade eventually. I think macros are the neatest, but I can't take anything with my current camera, so that's a major bummer. I mainly take pictures of stuff outside - flowers, trees, the sky, etc. I'm here to learn so please feel free to comment and give me suggestions. Thanks! :]

Welcome to the Forum, Emily!
Lots of good people on here willing to share their knowledge. And there are always lots of discussions going on depending on what type of photography you are interested in.

My oldest son just graduated from college in Missouri with a degree in Criminal Justice.

Let me know if you have any questions or need help.

Keith

Most reactions

New Topics

Back