Hijack THIS!

Can someone look, I think I might have something in my eye?

Keep your contributions by your side and stroke me, stroke me
Could be a winner boy, you move quite well..
You got your number down...
Say I'm a winner maybe I'm just a sinner now

I'm not an actor, I'm not a star

deep, deep inhale.
her lungs fill with the dry, dusty air; the pungent tang of hot metal and old axel grease tease their way into her sinuses.
she pauses just inside the dented and splintered doorway, running her eyes over the dim, angular shapes of machinery at rest. the vast recesses of the warehouse create deep shadows at the edge of her sight, though she knows every nook and corner of this place.
the door creeks a soft wooden protest as she nudges it fully open, and the red-gold light of the morning spills across the stained grey pavement under her feet.
she steps across the threshold, and reaches around the worn wood trim for the ancient light switch...
thus she begins her day as she has every day for the last fifteen years...

Hey, everyone! I have 5 more hours of darkroom for my class, then I'm done! :cheer:

Only this is one class I really don't want to see ending.... :cry:

I hate it when I come to the end of a good book...

When I was a child. I used to rip a tiny corner from a page or two in books (not often) and eat them just to show it doesn't hurt me and I can do it.

Rip Van Winkle went to town,
to fetch a pail of water

It takes about 20 key limes to make a really good keylime pie. But I sure love making them.

The last time I loaded film in my Holga,m I forgot to re-tape the back, and the mutha fell right off. :x

Most reactions

Back