Hiking Shots

EBphotography

TPF Junkie!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these all this morning on little hike through the woods. My Photoshop workflow was pretty much the same for all of them. I started with Benjikan's post processing steps with the double unsharp mask. Worked excellent. Then I did a basic brightness/contrast tweak and added the border. Let me know what you think. :)

1. This one was actually taken in my yard. ;)

YellowOnline.jpg

2. A tire that washed in from the recent flood.

RiverTireOnline.jpg

3. Watch your step! A deer trail along the ridge, about 50 feet up!

AlongtheEdgeOnline.jpg

4. Final shot of the river bend.

RiverBankOnline.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

Nice shots, I like the tire one.

Lovely shots, I like the green background in the first, and the tranquilness in all of the others. :) :thumbup:

1 and 4 for me

Can you guess why I think Photo 1 is a LaFoto-photo all right?!?!?! ;)
That looks like a wonderful hike to an equally wonderful place. Cool processing! Almost too sharp?

I like um alot! What country where these taken in???

Yay 100th post!

Thanks everyone! These were taken in the U.S. Corinna, I can see where you're coming from with sharpness. Thanks again! :)

I'm trying to remember why I didn't comment earlier. I think the first two didn't do much for me- maybe the near-square format on the first and definately the tire on the second: That's just personal as I feel people that leave tires in the woods should have their necks attached to them.

The third looks like a trail by my house. Pretty cool, but too straight into the shot for me. The slope of the mountain and the overall comp help it out though.

The fourth is great. That's just really good work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back