Hiking with Maria

Awesome! Love that you caught the bird in flight but I still think #4 is my favorite. She definitely looks like her proud papa in that one. :D

The bird flying off was the first thing I noticed and I thought by myself "WOW, that is ONE cool photo there!"

And the one of the trousers falling off is another VERY cool photo.
Have you lost weight? Must have, eh? If you continue losing weight at this pace, the new belt cannot wait till the next Christmas!!!!! (In case you really lost some weight, it would not be too bad, would it?)

All in all these are wonderful photos, and Maria is a beauty already! I love how in Photo 4 you two have the very same expression and resemble each other a lot - only is Maria *covering already* prettier :greenpbl: *running*

:D :lol: :D

First of all, it's been said, but how alike are you two in #4?!! This is a really sweet pic. And I laughed at #3, 'whoa, throw the birdie!'

(I'm not even gonna go there with the trousers....) :mrgreen:

buahahahaha Ray without pants :p hhah that's cool :D

Daisy - what a great series! It's so neat to see the guy who takes all those awesome bird shots that I enjoy so much. And to see that sweet little baby's expression in #4, with her smile so like her father's. Let's see more of your shots.

Great shots Daisy. These are amazing.
So...Ray not only needs gloves , he needs a belt too.:lmao: I think you should take over the camera more often. :lol:

Way to go Daisy, good job with the cam again.. You know she really likes all this, and we will share the nikon a bit, but we have a sony p/s she uses to mess around with too.

I will try to see is we can get some recent pic in the snapshots gallrey soon.

:thumbsup: #4 is my favorite as well.

#4 is just perfect! sweet sweet shot of father and daughter :)
great job daisy :D

Most reactions

Back