hillside cabin

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
hi

i have mixed feeling about this photo, i over exposed it quite a bit and this is my attempt at trying to salavage it.

Do you think the clouds have became too flat?

do you think i should have zoomed closer to the cabin and could the crop be improved?

any other opinions appreciated

thanks

cabin.jpg

the crop seems nice to me (we will see what others say). it does seem a little overexposed, the sky too over the horizon. you did pretty well fixing it up, now most of it just seems like a normal high contrast photo.

i think the composition is good the way it is... is it possible to reshoot with lower exposure? the overexposure causes you to lose too much of the background towards the stones. i can barely make out the clouds there, or is that more mountainous scenery in the background? i don't know that you can fix this photo anymore then you have. otherwise, it's a nice shot.

i believe the crop is perfect...the space provided in this image gives us a feel for the area. the clouds in the horizon do look a bit flat and the overall image is overexposed IMO. since you're already tweaking this, burn the areas you feel are blown out as they should come back to life.

ok , thanks,

They are clouds in the background meotter, but it is hard to tell, thats probibly the worst exposed bit

yea, burn the photo!!!! BURN IT!!!!! in PS that is... i think that will help seperate the clouds & the sky a bit more... as well as the rocks that meet the clouds in the sky

Most reactions

New Topics

Back