Hired by a local college

jlykins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jlykinsphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So my brother just became editor and chief of a local college. I got the call from him today asking if I would be interested in photographing thier sports. I'm not sure how much they're wanting to pay, but it seems like it will be fun none the less. I'm not going to say what college just yet, just in case someone on here is the current photographer. Anyway just thought I would share.

Okay, so if you won't tell us what College you will be working for, can you at least tell us what College your brother works for?

J/K...

Last edited:
Well that kind of defeats the purpose... Oh well I guess it doesn't really matter, I'm going to be working for UC.

California? Colorado? Cooka-munga? I tried.. lol

Congrats, I think that's great as long as you are having a blast.

so how did it go? make any money?

I'M THE CURRENT PHOTOGRAPHER FOR UC!!!! THEY'RE FIRING ME!!!! AND REPLACING ME WITH YOU!!??? YOU SON OF A....

just kidding. that's awesome, man. congratulations!

I'M THE CURRENT PHOTOGRAPHER FOR UC!!!! THEY'RE FIRING ME!!!! AND REPLACING ME WITH YOU!!??? YOU SON OF A....

just kidding. that's awesome, man. congratulations!

Thanks! But I didn't say at first which college for fear of that... I have since found out that they have three or four other photogs so I'm not worried.

Thanks! But I didn't say at first which college for fear of that... I have since found out that they have three or four other photogs so I'm not worried.

I was kidding of course. I'm not the photog. for UC.

For indoor I'm using a 70-200 2.8 for outdoor I'm going to have to pick something longer up. I'm not sure what to go with though. 300 2.8 or 400 2.8?

For indoor I'm using a 70-200 2.8 for outdoor I'm going to have to pick something longer up. I'm not sure what to go with though. 300 2.8 or 400 2.8?
Depends on if they give you a sideline or, not to shoot from.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back