Historic Palisado Cemetery & Church

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by LeadSister, Sep 2, 2005.

1. LeadSister

LeadSister TPF Noob!

Hello! this is my first time really going out to take pictures with my new camera. Like I've mentioned... I'm still basically new to photography so any comments/suggestions are always welcomed!

This is the Fourth Meetinghouse (1794) of the nation's oldest Congregational Church society, one that was organized in Plymouth, England, in 1630 before its founding members set sail for the New World.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Historic Palisado Cemetery, located next to the First Church contains Connecticut's oldest marked gravesite (1644).
    [​IMG][​IMG]

To view more from this cemetary CLICK HERE. Any comments or suggestions are welcomed!

Thanks for looking!

2. JonK

JonK I want MORE!!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hey love the feel and the compo. of that BW. got a very airy feel to it. The first one is also well done.
    Thanks for sharing them. :)

3. Chiller

Chiller Mental case

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Great shots. Both are very well done but I really like the second one. Gotta dig cemeteries eh?

4. LeadSister

LeadSister TPF Noob!

Thanks so much Jon and Chiller :) I've never really worked with black and whites until looking at the effects of photo's on the forum. It really gives a nice feel to photo's and I've come to love them!

Pamela