No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not sure if this has been seen here yet or not:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnwf2RShNV0[/ame]

That effing hilarious!!! And he even mentions NPS and Ken Rockwell!! Priceless...

the other hitler videos are funny as well. especially the xbox live one

:clap:HAHA! Stalin definitely would stick with film

LOL, that's awesome.

I saw the same video but it was a BMW Motorcycle line... but it was last summer.

-JD-

Friggin' hilarious. I will have to link it for all of my NPS cohorts. $8K. This sensor better be able to shoot in the dark with ISO 200 resolution for that price. That or Nikon seriously misjudged the market and hopes the camera sale will boost the global economy. Thanks Nikon.

The sobing woman whispers: "I hear he only shot JPG".
That's me really, no mistake :lol:.

I hope also the pesent diehard Stalinist in this forum take the pride of his undying support :lol:.

Oh man this is gem, since I have watched the whole movie. I don't think I can watch this movie again in the future, I'll be rolling on the floor if I do that - with D3X ringing in my head.

It all started with the XBOX360 video. I suggest you check out those two in the links on the right.

That or Nikon seriously misjudged the market and hopes the camera sale will boost the global economy. Thanks Nikon.

Nah read the other D3x threads. It fits a great niche but it most definitely is not on the must have list of many members here.

For sure. It does fill the needs of the high end studio only photographer. Not many that do this would not want a D3x in the arsenal. I can get by on my meager 12mp... lol

For sure. It does fill the needs of the high end studio only photographer. Not many that do this would not want a D3x in the arsenal. I can get by on my meager 12mp... lol

You do realize I hate you more and more everytime you remind me that you have a D700. My wife put the axe to my FX plans for the year. I have to wait untill my stocks aren't soo far down. At this rate, it'll be 2020 before I can buy another camera... D9000 here I come!

Nah, we have 2year old twins. Right now it's cheaper-to-keep-her. In 18 years. I'll be looking for a way out in about 15 1/2 years though. lol

Most reactions

Back