Hmm... Interesting.

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Someone just told me that when I first joined here they thought I was gay. Did or does anyone else have that feeling or has it ever crossed their mind?
I'm not offended or concerned, just find it interesting.

voodoocat said:
So gaydar works over the internet too? :lol:
Careful there Jimmy, or I'll have to give you a good spanking with my fluffy paddle. :twisted:

Some people thought I was a girl to. :oops: Must be the name.

ferny said:
Someone just told me that when I first joined here they thought I was gay. Did or does anyone else have that feeling or has it ever crossed their mind?
I'm not offended or concerned, just find it interesting.

Nope. I didn't know if you were a guy or a girl, but a lot of new users come off like that, and certainly if their avatar doesn't clue us in, until they start making more personal remarks.

I thought Chase was gay....? Am I wrong, then? :scratch:

voodoocat said:
So gaydar works over the internet too? :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Never gave it a thought, about anyone here, for that matter.

I kinda wondered for a little while. :| You would talk about "our dogs" then you said you didn't have a girlfriend, so I thought maybe you had a partner. I didn't realize you lived with your family, I missed that somewhere. I know better now! :mrgreen:;)

oriecat said:
I kinda wondered for a little while. :| You would talk about "our dogs" then you said you didn't have a girlfriend, so I thought maybe you had a partner. I didn't realize you lived with your family, I missed that somewhere. I know better now! :mrgreen:;)

Either that, or he just refers to himself as "us", kinda like Gollum does, our preciousssssss..... :wink:

Most reactions

Back