Hmm... Interesting.

plus those hairy legs in that dress...hubba hubba :eyebrows:

I thought you were talking to me then. :oops:
Then I saw you were saying it to Hubba Hubba. Few.

:mrgreen:

:cokespit: I admit I thought that you were a girl at first...then thought gay as well...and well in all actuality I'm still confused :lol:

Ok, the "were thought you were gay" group are coming out (so to speak) and I'm getting worried. :oops:

It's my walk isn't it? I don't normally walk like this. It's just these new knickers need to be broken in.

:mrgreen:

I think it actually started with the first avatar you had. it was a female....but in the same light when i first arrived at TPF, MD had Uma Thurman from kill bill as a avatar and boy was that confusing. I thought he had some girl power thing goin and now i know that he just like girls to overpower him...then the spankings. :shock:

mygrain said:
I think it actually started with the first avatar you had. it was a female....but in the same light when i first arrived at TPF, MD had Uma Thurman from kill bill as a avatar and boy was that confusing. I thought he had some girl power thing goin and now i know that he just like girls to overpower him...then the spankings. :shock:

Actually, that was Voods that had that av. And for the LONGEST time I thought he was a girl. *sorry, Chad, truly...I know better now*

Don't worry Ferny, there are two things that threw me off...first the name. Secondly I only read portions of posts sometimes b/c they get to be pages and pages...and well if I were to read the middle of some of the conversations that go on here, you could see how these things get confusing :lol: So really it has nothing to do with you at all!!!

voodoocat said:
I had the kill bill avatar and a few people thought I was a female.

That's right. sorry voods. MD had a trinity avatar. But yes a name like "Voodoocat" could go both ways. :mrgreen:

errant_star said:
If it's any consolation ... it never crossed my mind that you were female or gay:D
Goody goody. :mrgreen:

I've not seen any girl say "I'm glad you're not" yet. ;)

ferny said:
What was my first avatar? Pickle wasn't it? Or Abby?

some girl im pretty sure. and your "welcome and intro" was really vague too. You purposely said that you were not gonna tell us yer name and there was nothing in there that decifered your sexuality. Are ya on the run from the law Ferny?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back