Hmm... Interesting.

Na, never even crossed in my mind that you could be gay. I only thought you were a silly & nice man. Which I still think.... I think... :sillysmi:

Oh it's all coming out tonight. So I was gay, a girl and now I'm silly!
Where's the delete account button?!?!?

:mrgreen:

I don't remember saying I wouldn't give my name, although I might have. I've got an "interesting" past and didn't want you all doing a search for it when you got bored...

Wait so all of the "Welcome and intros" are gone? I was looking for ferny's and I noticed there where only the most recent. What's up with that?

Most of the old threads must have gone to speed up the conversion. No biggy. They were hardly mass view topics. :mrgreen:

mygrain said:
Wait so all of the "Welcome and intros" are gone? I was looking for ferny's and I noticed there where only the most recent. What's up with that?

They are still there :mrgreen: Just change the dates at the bottom of that forum to go back further. It's probably set to a week or so, you can set it to go back since the beginning of the forum.

Hmmm, I can see them all the way back to 2003. Did you try checking to make sure that forum doesn't just say the last month?

I was going by search option for my profile.

After looking for threads by me;
Showing results 161 to 165 of 165

:lol: I was just reading my intro...lame!(in an Awesomo voice)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back