Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
untitled.jpg

AND THEY CALL IT....PUPPY LOOOOOVVVVEEEE

hehe, look at all the pm's....whos a lucky guy or what?

Now lets see how quickly this thread can be INNUENDO'd, the time is 14:41, lets start!

OH MY GOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cokespit: :cokespit: :cokespit: :cokespit: :cokespit:

mountainlander said:
So....who's "getting spoilt?"

Who's gone "too far?"

and who made her go "ARGHGHGHG!!!!?"

Now thats just gold!!!

Sorry Meysha...my bad....I couldnt resist!

I wanna know what that questionable content button is for on your bookmarks toolbar!

I'm not exactly the most imaginitive with subject lines sorry peoples.

EDIT: And I would post a screen shot of my inbox too but unlike you my small friend danny-boy, i get PM's from other people. So ha! :lol:

Wow - by looking at the times for those PMs... I really have no life. (nah I'm just packing and have been stuck in my room all day.. Going slightly crazy!! Need to see the sky!! ARHGHGGH! Hmm that might explain one subject line.)

Meysha said:
I wanna know what that questionable content button is for on your bookmarks toolbar!

Hate to make you feel bad, but its an online web comic, along with Ctrl - alt - delete and Squidi, I ALWAYS visit them everyday! :p

Welcome to my inbox:
Meh it's not that impressive - it's just all the messages from Dan. I had to delete a bunch of them the other day sorry. And thanks a lot dan (not) for making me go and clean my inbox and create :shock: folders! ARGH! Had to move some other PMs (see I have other PMs from other people. hehehehe.) :lol:
MyScreenshot.jpg

What is in the water today? Tpf has gone psycho.

Bahahahahaha...you should be more careful of who ya pick on, Arty...most likely, it'll come back to bite you in the butt. (of course, if you're into that kinda thing...)

Most reactions

Back