Hmm.....interesting

Ha ha!! Beat you all!! with my magical running foot avatar!
Now... who should I splash first.... corry or dan? Hmmmmmm.

No stalking! It's a water fight!!! Wanna join in?!!?!

Aww Dan, you just wanna see two girls have a wet t-shirt competition don't you!

Meysha said:
No stalking! It's a water fight!!! Wanna join in?!!?!

Aww Dan, you just wanna see two girls have a wet t-shirt competition don't you!

YES! I mean...eh....who doesnt? So I mean...fight away...ill just watch!

Scott said:
Wouldn't mind seeing Core in a wet t-shirt contest (ducks)
What about meeee??? (just coz she had strategically placed camera straps.) (sorry corry hehee)

And I was enjoying myself so much here until scott let this one blow. *sob* And right after I just posted a photo in the mugshots too. *sob* *sob*. :-( I might just have to go take it down now. *sulks off to the corner*

Meysha said:
What about meeee??? (just coz she had strategically placed camera straps.) (sorry corry hehee)

And I was enjoying myself so much here until scott let this one blow. *sob* And right after I just posted a photo in the mugshots too. *sob* *sob*. :-( I might just have to go take it down now. *sulks off to the corner*

Well...I mean....if you wear a wet t-shirt and ill see what I think...maybe you both can and we can all rate you.

(Ive gone to far havent I?)

Hmmm Maybe if I could understand what you're saying... i'd be able to comment on you going too far or not. :confused:

What I understood: You want corry and I to take photos of ourselves mid wet-tshirt competition???

I will have to see what miss corry has to say about this. But in the mean time I turn on the foam machine and start some music pumping! Now it's a real party! :cheer:

Most reactions

Back