hmm...

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
I just realised...

I've no idea what time I was born, what my first word was, when I first started speaking, when I first walked, when I was toilet trained and I have no idea what blood group I am either. :scratch:

ferny said:
I just realised...

I've no idea what time I was born, what my first word was, when I first started speaking, when I first walked, when I was toilet trained and I have no idea what blood group I am either. :scratch:

same here...except i do know i was born at 11:36 pm

8:00pm
"chocolate"
i guess around 1.2 years old
hmmm...toilet trained last week..fully :)
Im in the blood "its mine you cant take it" group.

md

Probably just means that you were a normal kid, ferny.

I dunno that stuff about me either (ok so might mean you're a little crazy ;-) ) But my sister didn't start talking until she was 3 years old, and her first words were "up" and "down". Strange girl that one is.

My first words were "Bick and Eaner"...I was trying to say "Bert & Ernie" so I don't know if that counts.

My mom has a box with my baby stuff in it up in my attic. There's shoes, those growth charts (Unmarked though, must of been baby shower gifts). There are even these plates specially made, that has this image of a baby room. There's a scale with my weight on it, a calander with the date, a clock with the time--All when i was born. (In the image on the plates)
Since we were twins, my brother and i both have one. He likes it because it proves he's eight minutes older than me. :p Feh. Brothers.
There's also a hopechest brimming with old memories. :D It's really cool to look through.

Oh, that's a point. We've got a plate for my sister and I (one each). I think it has our weight on it, perhaps the time to. I'll look later.

Big Mike said:
My first words were "Bick and Eaner"...I was trying to say "Bert & Ernie" so I don't know if that counts.

at least you had tv when you were a kid!

for me:

5:56 a.m. i was born 5-5-55, if my mom hadn't pooted on the next to the last push, i would have popped out at 5:55...i've held that against her to this day!
"where's my camera"
10 months
just now going back into diapers :greenpbl:
O positive

*sob* I've got nothing. *sob*
Just a bunch of photo albums, a tear out of the newspaper birth notice, and a teddy bear my uncle gave me when I was born that I still have.

The walls have eyes.
And ears too!

Yeah the plates are pretty neat. I hope that when my time comes to have a kid i'll be able to save all those memories and significant objects. Actually, when i do have a baby i plan on taking as many photos as i can! ^_^;;

My mom has one of those baby books, too! :D She kept one on all three of us kids....only I think she'd grown a bit more matter-of-fact by the time her last one came, since she went from ooo'ing over things like complexion ("rosy" in my sister's book, her first; "fair" in my brother's, who is next in line), to telling it like it was - "blotchy" in mine - never say my mom sugarcoated reality for me. :lol:

The rest: approx. 7:30 AM (meaning I gave her a long night, no doubt accounting for the "blotchy" crack - she was evening the score) :twisted:
"Mama"
About 12 mos, just to get a word in with big brother & sis
About 14 mos.
And I'm an O something or other. :mrgreen:

My mom had a baby book with that fun stuff...

umm born at 9:45am (what the hell was I thinking..should have hit the snooz and slept in).

first word "No" sentence "I love you"

Blood type.. red...

toilet trained...(they have training for that?)

Time: 12:06pm (she was mad because if I had been born before noon she could have gone home a day earlier)
First word: Juice, age not known but I think about 15 months
Potty trained I have no idea, but I seem to do okay now ;)
Blood type: A negative

9:07PM, July 16th, 1983 :)
First word-ball, I was a soccer player from the start :) The first time I spoke was at the store and there was a truckload of watermelons and a I started yellin "ball..ball.ball: :lol:
I started walking whenever I felt like it, and the same with the potty training...
As for blood types, I'm with MD, it's mine and no one else can have it :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back