hmm...

And ears too!
Now you're just being silly.

Oh, I do remember one thing I was told about my first steps. Apparently the first thing I did was walk over to my sister and thump her. :oops:

I was born at 9.15, not sure when I potty trained, but my first word was car. And Im an A positive blood type. I walked for the first time on April 16, 1984.

My mum made me this huge book with everything in it, from who came to visit me at the hospital to cards I got for my first 5 birthdays.Then when my brother was born, he got a smaller book, and my other brother got a roll of films worth of photos in a cheesy flip book. It pays to be born first.

ok... I know everything of those... ok except toilet things :p
my blood group is AB positive, so if you want some I can ship it to you :)

Was born at 1:25 pm ( with my sisters being born at 7:25 pm and 8:25 am ). We joke that Kristy is the breakfast baby, I'm the lunch baby and Nikki is the dinner baby.
My blood group is A+ and I donate it when I can ;).

Dunno the rest but I know the first word I knew how to SPELL was 'Hertz' ; only because my dad worked for that company at the time :mrgreen:

I was born at either 6:06 or 5:54 (mum cant remember if it was 6 to or 6 past), on the 6-6-86.

Not sure about my first word, or when i started talking.
I first walked on my first birthday - mum says I was showing off because everyone was watching me.

Not sure when I was toilet trained - but apparently it was before my brother (who is 2 years older than me).

I am O+

I only know my blood group because we were looking through my baby books a couple of days ago.

thanks guy's you are causing me guilt, now I have to sit down and fill out my third daughters baby book! do you think she will ener know if i make up the stuff that I can't remember!

7:10 am
I have no idea what my first word was but my mother has a hysterical story about how I butchered the word Peacock as a small child. :twisted:

I have O positive blood but don't have a clue about any of the other stuff. Knowing my mother, she'd remember it off the top of her head. :lol:

lizheaemma said:
thanks guy's you are causing me guilt, now I have to sit down and fill out my third daughters baby book! do you think she will ener know if i make up the stuff that I can't remember!

Don't make me feel bad, I haven't done a baby book for either of my sons....at least they were treated equally :mrgreen:

I'm the type of person...I'm surprised I didn't do a friggen baby book on my CAT! I've always said that when I have a kid, that child will be the most documented child ever. I thought up something a long time ago that I always thought would be really neat...when I have a kid, I plan to do a thing where I take a picture of him/her each week for the first year (and probably even after that) and compile it all into a book of some sort...so he or she can know what they looked like in every stage of babyhood. I know...sounds weird, but I've always wanted to do that. Of course, I'd add other things to the book than just pictures, I'm sure.

First word - "'mum', I made sure of that"

Walking - "At nine months you were walking to the Post Office with me, but not walking back".

I know the time I was born because it's exactly the same as the date. 9:24 on 9/24. I also know I weighed 8lbs, 7oz when I was born in 1987. Freaky, huh? Ok, well not really.

Oh, and my first word was...

"sh*t" (without the censorship) :shock: :shock:

Most reactions

Back