Website
clanez.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In your eyes -
patseyes.jpg

flexible -
flexible.jpg

I took photos of my boyfriend of 3.5 years with my new lens :wink: (I love taking pics of him lol). I want to get better at taking photos with people without having to use flash. I suppose I'll have to get the right lighting equipment for that, but since I'm an really amateur/newbie, this is all I could do for now. Any comments or criticisms would be much appreciated!! Thanks for looking!!!! :hail:

You and I seem to be on the same path, i.e. that of trying to take photos of people (preferably boyfriends or spouses, or daughters, for that matter ;) - though my son poses more willingly but usually adopts a very untypical expression...) without making use of the flash. And to me it seems like you have already managed to go further down that path than I have. You consider yourself and amateur, and so do I, but I would say you are a much further advanced amateur! I really like the window light in the "flexible" photo!!! What produced the softness?

Thank you so much LaFoto for your comment! I take photos of my sisters, but they wouldn't like it if I posted them! hehe! The softness was caused by a lens. Its the Canon EF 135mm with SoftFocus :) But I think you could also get that if you played around with photoshop.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back