Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh

heartpatrick

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.heartpatrick.com
Hi All,

Sharing some photos from my recent trip to the fabulously chaotic fest that is Ho Chi Minh city.

Pic 1:
hcm24.jpg

Pic 2:
hcm03.jpg

Pic 3:
hcm04.jpg

Pic 4:
hcm14.jpg

Pic 5:
hcm28.jpg

Pic 6:
hcm44.jpg

Pic 7:
hcm55.jpg

Pic 8:
hcm81.jpg

The full collection of photos is available at my photoalbum here:
Heartpatrick - Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh (Ho Chi Minh - Jan 2008)

Thanks all.

Regards,
Patrick
Heartpatrick: Travel | Photography | Design

Wow, brings back the memories from when I was there in 2002. In fact, I thought the place I stayed was in pic #2, but when I looked at it my album it had different black windows.

You did a great job capturing the hustle and bustle of the city, but I was wondering why you included pic #3? It's pretty uninspiring. I went through the rest of your photos from the link you provided and there were some much better photos to post here.

Cool series.

Wow, brings back the memories from when I was there in 2002. In fact, I thought the place I stayed was in pic #2, but when I looked at it my album it had different black windows.

You did a great job capturing the hustle and bustle of the city, but I was wondering why you included pic #3? It's pretty uninspiring. I went through the rest of your photos from the link you provided and there were some much better photos to post here.
thanks all for the kind comments. :) hmm I get quite some regular feedback on why i included certain photos that dun seem to make the cut in the final selection to showcase. hmm i guess somehow the feeling that i get when I look at a pic is not easy to describe, it could be pretty subjective and personal of course.

for pic 3, i just feel that i connect with it - the bundle of powerlines running across the pic, the bare branches of the tree, the surrounding buildings etc. :)

thanks all for the kind comments. :) hmm I get quite some regular feedback on why i included certain photos that dun seem to make the cut in the final selection to showcase. hmm i guess somehow the feeling that i get when I look at a pic is not easy to describe, it could be pretty subjective and personal of course.

for pic 3, i just feel that i connect with it - the bundle of powerlines running across the pic, the bare branches of the tree, the surrounding buildings etc. :)

Oh definitely, everyone sees things in their own way. That's why I was asking why you included it, then offered my opinion of it.

But like I said some of the other pictures in your series on the other website are incredible (from my opion anyways).

Most reactions

Back