Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0076_7_8.jpg

IMG_0084_5_6_7.jpg

IMG_0100_1_2.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

I like the B&W shots the most but I think they could be improved by adding more contrast (they look a little bit too grey IMO).
Nice shots though ;)

I can't see the image :\

Edit:
yeah, it's better in sepia : )
Looks great in large!

I really think you should look into perspective correction, as I commented on your other thread. Also again... second shot... when shooting buildings, looking at corners is your friend. Don't focus on flat sides, it makes the buildings very flat and uninteresting. Take that same picture from off to the right enough so the sides are basically at 30 to 60 degree angles for some more interesting results.

hahah, glad to help, but why do you hate perspective correction? (purely curious)

hahah, glad to help, but why do you hate perspective correction? (purely curious)

hehe because its annoying when trying to get the perspective right with church towers. Because the frame space is so limited , a slight move to the left or right and you start getting other objects in the way that are not wanted.

Don't have any problems with any other buildings

hehe because its annoying when trying to get the perspective right with church towers. Because the frame space is so limited , a slight move to the left or right and you start getting other objects in the way that are not wanted.

Don't have any problems with any other buildings

Oh that's not what I mean by perspective correction. Go to my website here:

Impression Engineering - Professional Photography by Chris Russo - Home

Look at that perspective correction service (first one with a picture). You see how in one shot the hotel looks angled (fatter at the bottom narrower at the top), and when it switches the lines become straight? That's perspective correction.

Most reactions

Back