Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yes, we do know each other in real life :) We actually met on the forum, he moved to NH to be with me and we are engaged to be married. So, I think we are the first official TPF couple 8)

oriecat said:
I didn't know that! So you met here, fell in love, moved in and got engaged all in the last 4 months?! Holy smokes... Congratulations!! :D

Sounds a bit crazy doesn't it? But, I've truly found my soul mate, the one who understands me and loves me for who I am. It's been an amazing past four months......seems like a lifetime.

Yeah, it doesn't matter how crazy it sounds, because that's just how life and love can be. My bf and I said "I love you" after we'd been together a week, and who woulda believed you could fall in love that fast, but we did and now it's over 3 1/2 years later and we're still here... :)

oriecat said:
Yeah, it doesn't matter how crazy it sounds, because that's just how life and love can be. My bf and I said "I love you" after we'd been together a week, and who woulda believed you could fall in love that fast, but we did and now it's over 3 1/2 years later and we're still here... :)

Wow...it's been almost a year and my bf hasn't said it to me. I'm really starting to think I'd better hear it soon, or he's gonna be losing something good.

core_17 said:
oriecat said:

Wow...it's been almost a year and my bf hasn't said it to me. I'm really starting to think I'd better hear it soon, or he's gonna be losing something good.

You can't tell when it's going to happen and you can't force it to, either. Just know that when it's right, you'll know deep in your heart and your soul.

hobbes28 said:
core_17 said:
oriecat said:

You can't tell when it's going to happen and you can't force it to, either. Just know that when it's right, you'll know deep in your heart and your soul.

I know I can't force it to happen. Which is why I haven't said anything to him about it yet. I want him to say it when he feels it, not when he feels obligated to say it. But it's been almost a year. I don't know how long I can wait.

Congratulations Hobbes and Alison! :)

Thanks guys, it is an odd story, but you can't let happiness pass you by. Plus between the two of us we have quite a nice camera collection now :wink:

AlisonS said:
Thanks guys, it is an odd story, but you can't let happiness pass you by. Plus between the two of us we have quite a nice camera collection now :wink:

LMAO. What's his is yours and what's yours is yours.

Congrats folks. Makes an old Duck all gooey inside.

Well blow me away, my two favourite moderators .....a couple! Now I just know the two of you are meant for each other. Cheers and congradulations!

Wow!! It looks like we successfully hijacked this thread. Thanks everyone!! It's good to have support from our friends.

As soon as we have fully grasped the power of our modship, we'll have to split this off and let people start posting mug shots again. :D

Most reactions

Back