Hobbes & AlisonS, the very 1st TPF couple

Congrats guys that is pretty cool. At least you should have PLENTY of pictures from the wedding!!! Do I sense a TPF photomeet?!?!?!? :lol:

Congrats to you both. I sense not only a TPF meet but also a challenge subject ;)
Just think of the money you'll save on a wedding photographer. I can just see you both checking the settings on the camera, hitting the timer and then rushing back around to the front to pose. :)

Well... I'll be darn! :shock: :lol:

I am very, very happy for you two, congratulations on finding each other and also on choosing TPF to do so. What better place to do it?? :D

luckydog said:
Congrats to you both. I sense not only a TPF meet but also a challenge subject ;)
Just think of the money you'll save on a wedding photographer. I can just see you both checking the settings on the camera, hitting the timer and then rushing back around to the front to pose. :)

Hahahahaha! That sounds about right. Certainly if we let everyone there take photos we're going to run into some overexposure with all those flashes going off at once :lol:

AlisonS said:
Hahahahaha! That sounds about right. Certainly if we let everyone there take photos we're going to run into some overexposure with all those flashes going off at once :lol:

HA! Just get everyone sync-ed up on an E-TTL multiple flash arrangement and time the shutters! I'm trying to think about this way too hard I think :oops:

Now this thread brought a great BIG smile to my face! Very happy for both of you!

Do you have the same systems so you can share lenses too! :p

Well, haven't I had that inkling in the past couple of weeks. And here I come finding this thread.

CONGRATULATIONS, you two.

(If only I knew where NH is...................?????)

Congrats guys!

And this union does have the potential to be the most photographed in history.

TPF Road Trip!!!!

HAHAHA I knew about that :D Hobbes told me so :) so again... congratz!!! Will we be invited for the wedding???!!! ;p:p:p:p:p

lots of love for you both :)

Oh thanks, Scott.

I've just been into the "Photo Locations" section, reading about all the South Carolina connection that Hobbes was having still a couple of months ago (going on photo shoots with MD to Columbia, or commenting on having been to Charleston often, in answer to a series of photos that MD put up there a couple of months ago), and I kept wondering and wondering.

So Alison: you have always been up north?
And you are now putting up with a true Southerner?

You're sure it'll work??? (Just joking!!!!!)
I'm still very happy for you.

All we need now (and I know I'm not the first to say so) is a nice photo of the two of you! Or is one hidden in one of the many Self-Portrait-Threads already, maybe???

Congrats you two! Ah, love blossoms! :)

Yes Yes Yes
ttiwwop.gif

All right, all right, we'll take some tonight after we have dinner. You guys are demanding :wink:

Most reactions

Back