Hobbies

Ricky Ortiz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just curious as to what everyone does on their down time besides photography? Me i have a few thing but my number one is something called field herping its going out and finding reptiles and amphibians recording data such as weight, sex, location and species oh and this hobby also lets me improve my photography skills cuz almost everything i find i photograph and their not always the most pleasent to try to get a good photo, I'm also a huge star wars fan i collect tons of star wars stuff, Oh and i also am a keeper of some reptiles and our 8 legged friends for those counting i have 6 snakes and 12 tarantulas, And finally its not exactly a hobbie of my'n as of right now but i've been doing alot of reading on aquariums hoping ti have a nano reef tank well at least a start on a reef aquarium by the end of september....... so what are you all into??

I picked 2 expensive hobbies... photography.. and automotive.

Riding my Harley and collecting cameras.

-I ride horses! Haha I enjoy helping Daddy and Grandpa and whatever hand we have at the time get cattle out of a pasture, sort and haul. Branding is always a hoot, and riding in general is fun. I go out for 3 hour long bareback rides, or just train on my horse in the arena. And when we get our weanlings up I like halter breaking a few myself.

-I read & write. I like reading stuff like Will James' books, Sherlock Holmes, The Three Musketeers, and spend an awful lot of time in my Bible. I have a penpal in Oklahoma I write; I just got a 56 page letter from her! I also write short stories and cowboy poetry.

-BAKING. I looooove to bake. Not cooking, but baking. I guess I just like the end results, baha.

-Shotgun. I go to the skeet range every Sunday and shoot shotgun. Ha, some people go to church on Sunday, I shoot shotguns. :) I also enjoy reloading, that's fun too.

:shock: And I thought my interest in mythology, ancient history and archeology was geeky lol.
lol yes it is a little geeky but it cant be that geeky with tough customers like this :shock:
IMG_2524.jpg

Awesome snake.

I like to skate and read. I like to cook too, but I can never make myself do it for some reason.

Fly fishing, bit of coarse fishing, playing the guitar, golf, and have a tropical fish tank

- hockey (hence the name, slapshot™)
- woodworking
- travel & snorkelling in the tropics

I picked 2 expensive hobbies... photography.. and automotive.

Same here, unfortunately I've had to stop dumping money into the car to fund the photography.

Other hobbies are reading, playing with my son, and playing music.

:shock: And I thought my interest in mythology, ancient history and archeology was geeky lol.

no, that is pretty mainstream ;)

For myself: photography, travel, .. uhm.. beer, whisky, ... might be more ;)

Most reactions

Back