Hoboken Field Trip[56k Warning] Many Photos

NoChance

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Had a film camera with me, but I stuck to digital. Tell me what you guys think? Lotta photos.

hoboken014.jpg

hoboken015.jpg

hoboken015edit.jpg

hoboken027.jpg

hoboken029.jpg

hoboken032.jpg

hoboken034.jpg

hoboken035.jpg

hoboken042.jpg

hoboken046.jpg

hoboken050.jpg

hoboken051edit.jpg

hoboken056.jpg

hoboken059edit-1.jpg

I know its a lot of photos, but which ones do you like best? and Why? Comments and Criticism are definetly welcome.

wel, i feel that the composition is pretty good in a few of these, However, i think the lighting needs work. Mainly i mean is that most of the skys are blown out. A polarizer would help with that, as well as shooting with the sun behind you or at 90 degrees to the sun. Also to help with the lighting in some of these, graduated ND filters would help, It seems you chose some shots where the lighting differences were quite large. Other then that, i like the composition in

fightheheathens said:
wel, i feel that the composition is pretty good in a few of these, However, i think the lighting needs work. Mainly i mean is that most of the skys are blown out. A polarizer would help with that, as well as shooting with the sun behind you or at 90 degrees to the sun. Also to help with the lighting in some of these, graduated ND filters would help, It seems you chose some shots where the lighting differences were quite large. Other then that, i like the composition in
circular polarizer? really? I had one with me. for some reason I did not use it... Damn...

anyone else? c'mon guys. Just a well that one is nice will do!!!!!

Most reactions

Back