Hoka Hey everybody, Hoka Hey

Belvedere

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello, I'm noah from Brooklyn going to high school in the lower east side. Just took up real photography with a Nikon FM-10 w/ 35-70mm f3.5 lens. Sorry this is a bit late I did not realy notice this board originally. Love taking pictures, it's abit addicting (and way too expensive, like all other good things). Am interested in street pictures and nature ('cuze I do alot of hiking and climbing). Anyway this seems like a good forum and would love to be a part of the community!
Noah

Belvedere said:
Hello, I'm noah from Brooklyn going to high school in the lower east side. Just took up real photography with a Nikon FM-10 w/ 35-70mm f3.5 lens. Sorry this is a bit late I did not realy notice this board originally. Love taking pictures, it's abit addicting (and way too expensive, like all other good things). Am interested in street pictures and nature ('cuze I do alot of hiking and climbing). Anyway this seems like a good forum and would love to be a part of the community!
Noah

Hey Noah, cool choices (in red!)! Welcome to TPF, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Real photography? Does this mean that a person can do 'unreal photography'? I just got to try it.
Welcome to TPF

Thank you for the welcomes! I hope to learn alot! (Great to see outdoors people here too)
Noah

P.s. how do you add little smiley faces?

Welcome aboard and to the community Noah!
(you'll see the available smilies to the right of the message box and if you click on "more" there's a pot full more available, HTH).

Most reactions

Back