hola everyone

haha, thank you. well this forum seems like a nice and friendly place, so the mods should be doing a good job, most forums suck coz ppl just get too nasty, but thats mostly band forums, coz ppl get too jealous if you seen the lead singer more times than them or somehting, which sucks, coz they obviously dont care about the music and ruin it for everyone =(

julz said:
haha, thank you. well this forum seems like a nice and friendly place, so the mods should be doing a good job, most forums suck coz ppl just get too nasty, but thats mostly band forums, coz ppl get too jealous if you seen the lead singer more times than them or somehting, which sucks, coz they obviously dont care about the music and ruin it for everyone =(

Yer right they watch this place like hungry hawks but they give ya fair warning if yer naughty and they've been known to ban folks very quickly. PLUS Chase is such a nice guy it rubs off on us all. (Hey Chase can I come out of the cage yet? I promise to leave Ferny alone.)

i like loads, i posted this in the fave music thread, but here it is again:
bowling for soup(easiest band to meet, ever! hilarious and very sweet ppl, music always makes me happy)
brand new(good for depressing times, love their lyrics)
nirvana
never heard of it
InMe
blink182
foo fighters
red hot chili peppers
rancid
tenacious d
sum41
the keds
american hi-fi
billy talent
greenday
aerosmith
kittie
from autumn to ashes
less than jake
HIM
hidden in plain view
yellowcard
death cab for cutie
a static lullaby
the postal service
bullet for my valentine
36 crazy fists
18 visions
hopesfall
every time i die
sounds like violence
taking back sunday
fall of transition
i can make a mess like nobody's business
15 minutes late
anatomy of you
before i go
the early november
best of enemies
by november
broken memories
the cure
straylight run
biffy clyro
the weakerthans
murderdolls
better luck next year
no use for a name
as i lay dying
placebo
story of the year
3 doors down
dead poetic
feable weiner
give up the ghost
moments in grace
on my signal
planes mistaken for stars
pretty girls make graves
the bled
rhetoric
silverstein
underoath
stripped down hollywood
switchfoot
tears in sahara
the perfect mistake
to say the least
the amber room
throwdown
my chemical romance
five green bottles
relient k
the killers
lostprophets
the ataris
fenix tx
coldfusion
chicherina
splean

julz said:
heya, im julz, im live in the uk, but im from russia. i love photography, but im new to it. i've always liked it, but never got into it. so im enrolling for a photography class next week. i just got a new camera today canon 300V, and i my digi is pentax optio 430 RS (hate it)

and tis me:

julzz738zd.jpg

Why cant more girls be/look like that? :)

Oww and Hi, you seem to have made quite a stir ;)

mygrain said:
Welcome th TPF Julz!!! Mind the freaks...they have a tendency to start the place smelling something awful. :? :D

And take note on Von's warning...don't take candy from the Mod Squad and be careful what ya say around the Admin. They'll make fun of ya for a long time behind yer back (YES I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT ME BECAUSE MY EARS BURN ALL THE TIME!!!!!) ...but then again Von is a mod. :shock:

That from someone sewn into a dog suit....

And Arty - ALL the girls on this forum are lovely - how many do you need? :wink:

Hola Julz... Seems like you're on your way on TPF.

Most reactions

Back