Hola Everyone

Natalie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Everyone! It's about time I joined a photography forum... I still consider myself a beginner and I'm trying to learn as much as possible. I've been shooting with a Canon PowerShot G9 since January of 2008, and in April of 2009 I got my first DSLR, the Rebel T1i.

Being a major biology nerd, I concentrate almost exclusively on nature photography, and particularly of reptiles/amphibians. I am an avid birder, herper (like birding but for reptiles and amphibians), and bugger (like birding but for arthropods). Since I don't have any particularly good lenses for shooting birds, however, I mainly photograph herps and bugs... For now.

Anyway, I look forward to joining in the conversations! Here are some of my photos:

Blue-faced Honeyeater, Queensland
6xvvb8.jpg

Spotted Python, Queensland
x5bnz9.jpg

Calisoga sp., California
317gr9u.jpg

California Kingsnake, California
2d19rat.jpg

Sand Wasp (Bembix sp.), California
1ggoj7.jpg

Hi there Natalie, and welcome!

Gaaaah!! "I don't like spiders and snakes" (in the wild)... good for you getting these pics of the creepy crawlies/slitheries.

Thanks! Watch out for my posts then, there are going to be lots of creepy-crawlies!:lol:

Welcome! I like looking at the little critters in pictures, but were they within 10 feet of me I would not be a happy person... I am trying to convince myself otherwise, but thats a slow process :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back