Hola-Hello from Tenerife..

Tenerife

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.knmultimedia.com
IMG_2089%20Kopie.jpg

Hola - that means hello in spain - from Tenerife one of the Canary Islands.

About myself:

There´s not much to say. Hotel director for many years of my last life-time. As a renamed artistic photographer, I exhibited my diafony´s contemplative- meditative big image projections, 6x7 diapos with projectors Götschman on bigscreen and with a surrounding sound effect.

As a formed photographer, I traveled around the world; Australia, New Zeland, Micronesia, French Polinesia, Asia, Caribic, Seychelle Islands, South-Africa, Namibia.

Settled down for long time in EE.UU. specialyy California, Oregon, New york, 1- year trip on a VW-bus trough Florida- Alaska

Around Europe, particulary in Italy (Venetian Carnival), France and Spain.

Germany, from South-North, East-Ovest. Especially the summits of the Garmisch Partenkirchen and Mittenwald.

A floot in Garmisch destroyed my technical equipment, my slide files, photography work of 25 years.

I didn´t wanna get in touch with a camera never again, but having the “eye”, you´ve got to use it.

Therefore I take the advantage with my Multimedia Agency to search new possibilities in the digital photography field & interactive communication.

The help & management is on first. A give & take.

By the way, I spend my time living on Tenerife, this unique & special island, a small continent by itself.

With the best climat of the world, a fascinating light and always being there to provoke the photographer´s eye.

With the most kindly tourists from around the world and, of course, the great Canarios from here.

I like to share photos and i like the different comment and critism from people from all over the world.
Thats why i am here a Newbie...

Regards from Tenerife
Klaus

I must say this is the best newbie introduction I have ever seen.
You seem like a great guy, and a tough one at that, to have all that happen to you and all of it destroyd, and still get back on the horse...well...good man...good man indeed.

I guess you are, in many ways, what Id like to be, in terms of going around taking pictures.

Good luck, and glad your with us, and maybe you can help me get on my feet and become a proper photographer.

so. everybody deserves a warm welcome. :greenpbl:

Oh wow! A year old welcome to you then!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back