Hola, it's Brandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

claypool27

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Helloooooo =) My name is Brandy, I'm married and have a brand new baby girl along with two beautiful dogs!

I loooove taking pictures, always have! Ever since I was little I was snapping shots with my Ninja Turtles camera. I was thrilled to death when my parents surprised me with what's got to be the best gift EVER!!! Well, aside from my baby that is! As a baby shower gift, my parents decided to help fulfill my photography passion with a Nikon D90! Oh how I loved that camera! I was totally overwhelmed at first, but after reading, reading, and some more reading, I was beginning to actually know what I was doing with it! For the two months before my precious girl was born, I studied up on that thing just so when she came I'd be a pro with it! Well, I became a pro....And then something horrible happend!

On the way to the hospital, we decided to leave some things in the truck so we didn't have to worry about moving them around and so they weren't in the way during the chaotic labor. We left a bag full of clothes for the days after the delivery, a bag full of snacks and water and all kinds of goodies for the days to come, the baby's car seat, and our new camera! Later during the day, my very frustrated husband woke me to tell me that the truck had been broken into. He had gotten a phone call and was getting ready to go down to see the damage. After he left, it hit me!!! My CAMERA!!!!! What was probably the most important thing we brought, was it gone?! Oh gosh I was FREAKING!!!! The good news, all that "freaking" wasn't for nothing...The bad news, everything was gone...The clothes...The snacks...The car seat....THE CAMERA!!!!!!! One thought passed through my mind..."If I ever find the person that did this....." =) And then I was reminded that there are good people out there...Nurses from the hospital heard what had happend. They got together some donations and surprised us with a BEAUTIFUL car seat! Good! So there are nice people still out there!!! =) Anyhow, now I'm stuck using my old sony that takes crappy crappy photos....BUT I still love taking them!!!!

So that's my story =) HELLOOOOO =) And Goooooobye =)

Oh NO!!!!!!!!! First, I'd just like to say congrats on the new baby. Second, that is horrible what happened! I don't know why people have to be so careless! To break into someone's vehicle AT A HOSPITAL, that's just awful! Well, Brandy, I wish there was something I could do for you! Maybe we could start a thread and get you some donations or something. I know I would be devastated if someone stole my nikon! That camera is my life!

Well, I tried to make a thread for donations but it got deleted! Anyone have any suggestions?

And people please find it in your hearts to atleast try to help. Wouldn't you love it if someone would do this kind of thing for you if you were in the same boat? Come on, please! Pretty please with a cherry on top!

This is the internet.
No offence towards Brandy - it may very, very well have happened to her, but WHO KNOWS for sure? It could at the same time ("COULD", Brandy, not saying it IS) an invented, albeit very emotional, story ... This is the INTERNET, folks!

making two accounts and making out like your trying to help 'the other person'... wow thats smart... good luck trying to get strangers to give you money.

Oh, thanks for checking that, was too busy doing other things this morning to check on that, though I did get an inkling this was one and the same person. Both banned now? Good!!!

Wow, that's a new one on me! Better check the IP addresses from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back