Hola people!

Thanks for the welcomes. Had a quick look through some of your photographs on your sites.

Really like Cherrymoose's Urban Fragments set. One of my pet hates is photography of graffiti just for the sake of photographing someone else's art. Yours has much more going on. Great textures and pattens.

I like to see other people's take on cities I know well and photograph myself. Iron Flatline's Berlin is a very different place to the one I photographed. Like them. I actually spent a few weeks walking a huge spiral from the forests and the lakes into the centre taking photographs as I went. I used to work in NY myself. Love the place and always enjoy seeing peoples NY photos.

Don't usually post on US based forums because my very English sense of humour doesn't always translate. Seems alright here mind.

*Off to the proper forum to do my first proper post*

e2a; I thought this was the beginners place for forum beginners :D

I'm far from a beginner. I am getting old. I have little hair and a beer gut.

Really like Cherrymoose's Urban Fragments set. One of my pet hates is photography of graffiti just for the sake of photographing someone else's art. Yours has much more going on. Great textures and pattens.

Thank you! In fact, I'm not sure I even have any shots of graffiti (unless you count the murals painted on the wall of a bathroom in Peoples Park, Berkeley. ;))

Most reactions

Back