Hola!

Ariadna VEA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hellooo!

My name is Ariadna, Im 24 years old, Im from Mexico and Im new! not only here, but also in the photography world, I have a PADI Diving Scuba Certification, I really really want to dedicate my self to the underwater photography, I also have the certification for this. But im still missing an important part of the equipment, the housing. I did a few shots with a point and shoot. But its not the same.

Im still learning, everyday, I have a few friends that help me, and that take me with them to practice, every once in a while I get a good shoot! I recently opened a facebok page VEA Photography (If you want to, feel free to check it out and comment, all the constructive comments are welcome ;) haha) the picture I uploaded was taken at a Mezcaleria in Veracruz,Mexico.

Im not really interested on the whole commercial photography world (You know, weddings and models). I actually enjoy just traveling and taking my camera with me, but I know that if I want to dedicate to underwater photo, Im probably going to have to take photos of tourist and all of that, but well.. Its part of the path isnt it?

I want to meet and talk to people that enjoy photography, I have a lot of doubts. And like I said before there are a lot of things to learn haha But in exchange I can also be a good listener and friend.

Hasta pronto!

Attachments

• IMG_2094.jpg
    IMG_2094.jpg
    667.2 KB · Views: 130
Welcome. The housings can be pricey.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hi, I was looking at a housing for my 7D one time, they can get pretty expensive. Plus I'm so paranoid that I will get the one defective one, lol. Underwater photography does sound fun though. I have seen some amazing underwater shots. Welcome to TPF, this is a fun place with tons of great info!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back