Holding on forever

All of them are awesome as usual! I like all of them too much to pick a fav! Great job!

Those are good looking shots :thumbup: .. you have some cool looking cemeterys where you are.

Great shots! I think the inversion works pretty damn well! Is that really AR's backyard - I always though you lot were joking!! Love the contrasty one with the sky - works for me! :)

Rob

beautiful saturation in the first two and sweet shots! :D
really like that b/w too :D
thanks carl for sharing :)

Dang, Chiller ... I'm unable to come up with anything other than dittos on the above comments!

That first shot ... Mary holding Jesus ... WOW!

The second with all the silhouettes ... :hail:

Raven's back yard ... excellent capture!

The inverted one ... :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

All you need on that one is some creepy fog!

Thank you so much for all your kind words. I really appreciate it.
Sir Raymond...the crows showed up alright, but have been hanging out down at the lake.
I knocked on Aprilravens crypt...that one off to the side there, but she was not home.:lmao:
Anicole...If there was a plug long enough, I would just take my fog machines to the cemetery:sexywink:

How about rechargeable batteries for that fog machine? Maybe? Just so you have it there with you? We`d love your cemetary pics even better for that! So think about it ;) !!!

LaFoto said:
How about rechargeable batteries for that fog machine? Maybe? Just so you have it there with you? We`d love your cemetary pics even better for that! So think about it ;) !!!

Suddenly my brain stormed Corinna. I have a fog filter. Guess where Im going Saturday. :lmao: :lmao:

Chiller said:
Suddenly my brain stormed Corinna.
Hope that doesn't hurt :shock:

Anyhow: can't wait to be seeing your newest photos on Monday now!!! :D

Most reactions

Back