Holga, Brownies, Pinhole and any other kind of Lo-Fi

Not bad ! Surprisingly good, from single lens (is it ?), single aperture single, speed camera. It has the perfect, soft look of film. "Anti-digital" look. :biggrin-93:

Nice and filmy. Nice set

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not bad ! Surprisingly good, from single lens (is it ?), single aperture single, speed camera. It has the perfect, soft look of film. "Anti-digital" look. :biggrin-93:

Single element lens, early enough model to have glass but I don't think that makes a lot of difference, specs say f8, no other choices and fixed shutter speed of what looks like 1/50. It was sunny today so the y2 stole 1 stop and I pulled the development 30 sec.

Holga 120TLR Ilford HP5 400
003 (3).jpg

My Webster.
008 (2).jpg

Hi-tech pinhole. Looking good, maybe only pinhole a bit too big for the focal length.
And do I see it right ? Biography of Hitler ?

Hi-tech pinhole. Looking good, maybe only pinhole a bit too big for the focal length.
And do I see it right ? Biography of Hitler ?

Hard to measure but the approximate size of the hole is 0.3 mm. Hard to get the DIY ones perfectly round.
..and yes, not well written so a hard read, had to put it down for a while. Top one is the complete works of Shakespeare, also a hard read.

It's as if this is how the scene looks when your glasses are on the books instead of on your face ;)

another one Duaflex III, (one with the Kodar f8 75mm) TMX120 shot @50 but notes don't say why.

Just before the falls..

KDX3-005 - Copysz.jpg

I like very much the picture of the boys on stoop. It is a great capture.
With the second... Hm. Kodar lens (if Duaflex III has Kodar lens :1251: ) proves once more it is not good lens for landscape of this type. No wonder your notes are saying @ISO 50. The camera is set up for ISO 50 film. But despite the fact, that TMX doesn't like to much of over exposure, things look not bad here. Nice.

I like very much the picture of the boys on stoop. It is a great capture.
With the second... Hm. Kodar lens (if Duaflex III has Kodar lens :1251: ) proves once more it is not good lens for landscape of this type. No wonder your notes are saying @ISO 50. The camera is set up for ISO 50 film. But despite the fact, that TMX doesn't like to much of over exposure, things look not bad here. Nice.

Has a Kodar all right, have one (Duaflex II) with the fixed focus Kodet but haven't shot it. Kodar comes with a choice of 3 f stops and focus capability, camera has fixed shutter speed at what looks like around 1/50 sec. Think I remember why the intentional overexposure, T-MAX was new to me then and I was getting low contrast negs at recommended exposures and development.

Here's one from the same camera after a good clean up and adjustment of the focus. FP4 in ID11 1:1

img004e23sz).jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back