HOLGA II

crystalview

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Center it more. It's too heavy on the right. With all that black you could easily do it with PS and maintain the square format without having to re-shoot.

Kewl pic though. I just bought a Holga myself and have the same theme going on. Buy one camera just to use another.......... :wink:

thanks for the reply! I know what you mean on the centering. I was debating whether or not to crop it more on the left, but I wasn't quite sure. I will take your advice. Thanks!

BTW-have you shot any film with your HOLGA yet? If so, post a couple. I'd like to see em' I just finished my first rolls (2) I'll interested to see how they turn out.

Take care- Jared

crystalview said:
BTW-have you shot any film with your HOLGA yet?
Not yet. I just came in the mail earlier this week and the only thing I've done with it is take pics OF it with the Land Camera (SX-70) for some ugly "learning curve" manipulations. Prolly won't have anything to post until the first of next month as I'm going on vacation here soon and will be doing nothing but taking pics for a whole week and then some :cheer:

i would try to give more seperation between the film and holga, they seem to run together, i love my Holga they are a lot of fun, here are some of my shots...

nyc1.jpg

nyc2.jpg

Most reactions

Back