Holiday shopping...

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Are ya done yet? I am FINISHED!!! well i keep saying that but I keep on spending money...cuz i keep finding stuff i think people will like. Robin and I set limits on each other and I've already exceeded it by $50. :D I'm sure she will not mind.

Yup, everything is purchased but still needs to be wrapped.

I've not started either, but it's a different Christmas for us this year - traveling out of town, so everyone's in agreement that the gifts will just be for the kids this year. SUCH a load off. :thumbup:

Although the thought of that airport at holiday time is making me twitch already.... :confused:

andreag5 said:
WAIT! You mean to say that Santa doesn't bring the gifts to your houses in the middle of the night?! :confused:

That makes me think of my cousins. (five of them, my angels) I usually go to visit a few days after Christmas and bring them their gifts. I sign all their gift tags with names like "From: Elf #342" or "Blitzen" or "Mrs. Clause", and I tell the kids "That silly Santa Clause messed up again! He brought some of your gifts to my house! He musta seen all the pictures I have up of you guys and thought you lived there." ...or something like that. None of them believe in Santa anymore, but I still do that. :) I love my widdle cousins. Aren't they cute?

CagedDesatcompressed.jpg

Alison said:
Yup, everything is purchased but still needs to be wrapped.
I love wrapping presents...is that odd?

photo gal said:
Ok I'm going to go ahead and admit it! I have not even started~!

I haven't either. And terri I have traveled on the holidays before and it wasn't that bad. It was pre 911 though.

mygrain said:
I love wrapping presents...is that odd?

Nope, and when you're done with yours come on over and do ours :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back