djengizz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
home.casema.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My first post!
I tried to find out what the max. number of pics and the max. size for a pic is but i couldn't really find it.
Please let me know if there are too many pics or when my pics are too large. so i can edit my post.
These are some of my recent winter scenes from Holland (C&C welcome):
All picture taken with a powershot S2 IS.

244745.jpg

244748.jpg

244751.jpg

244752.jpg

244754.jpg

244757.jpg

244759.jpg

244762.jpg

Hallo Djengizz, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.

You have a LOVELY eye for landscape photography. I am impressed by all of these. Love them!

8 is a good number to post in one thread, if numbered, there can even be 12 and people can still pic a favourite or say individual things about each.

And the size is perfect, I think. No need to resize.

With your "Let-Me-Introduce-Myself-Pics", you already make it difficult for me to pic a favourite, I like the tree in 2 and the copse in 8, but I also like those swans in 3 in how they seem to be very gracefully going through that cold water.
The colours in 5 are very nice, but so is the perspective in 6 and the point of view and framing in 7...

Those Powershots can take amazingly good pictures, can't they? Small as they are...

#1 is my favorite. Look foward to seeing more of your photos.

Very nice series. Beautifully exposed. 1, 2, 6, 7 and 8 are real standout shots for me. Nice work and welcome to TPF!:D Hope to see more from you.

Ditto with the others here :) I cant pick a favorite because they are all great in their own way... Lovely job and welcome to the forum! Look forward to seeing more from you!

Tnx for all the replies!
Glad you like the photo's.
Here's a little update from the sunrise on the same trip.
I'm not to happy about the compo's but it's just to show you what a threatening sunrise it was.
213637.jpg

278399.jpg

If you look closely you'll see it's the same tree (and the first two pictures I took).

love the one of the dock...it's amazing how much snow makes a shot more interesting.

Most reactions

Back