Hollow

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here I sit in this chair, these straps are too tight again. She stares at me from across the room. Her soul takin away, that blank look in her eyes torturing me night after night. I call her Hollow now, she is my friend.
432253791_vK4sQ-M.jpg

Thank you Jeanney. I was going for a dark lit room effect, using a 100watt bulb from underneath, and underexposing the image, then photoshopped to pieces using the burn tool.

I always thought dolls are freakin creepy. I found one in the Italiante I posted here, and it's and old wooden one. Rare thing these days, but still are creepy! :lmao:

Love the shadows on this, bro. :thumbup:

Thanks man. I have 4 dolls we are going to use next halloween. A guy at work here is an antique collector, and just got me a gothic lookin antique baby carriage, and an old WWII stretcher. With dolls, I find them kinda creepy as well. they can look so real, but have nothing inside. Sort of a reflection on some humans. :er:

A visit from Chillerville, we are honoured.

Good shot as always, would have been nice to see a bit of a (mischievous?) twinkle in the eyes though. :evil:

A visit from Chillerville, we are honoured.

Good shot as always, would have been nice to see a bit of a (mischievous?) twinkle in the eyes though. :evil:

Thank you Chris. Appreciate your comments. Cool idea about the eye. :D My original idea was just this empty doll, but just think if the doll did come alive at night. Who knows...does anybody really know? What if when we sleep they are watching us. You never really know, who or what is watching us when we sleep. Sweet dreams everyone...whwaahahahaha

Well said.
Thank you Jeanney.:hug::

:shock: :shock: :shock: EEEEK!!! Very freaky!! LOL!!

(...Boys and their, ummm....er...'dolls', eh?) :greenpbl:

Here I sit in this chair, these straps are too tight again. She stares at me from across the room. Her soul takin away, that blank look in her eyes torturing me night after night. I call her Hollow now, she is my friend.

432253791_vK4sQ-M.jpg
WOW!! This totally reminds me of a twilight zone that I saw about dolls once.:pale:
Thank you Chris. Appreciate your comments. Cool idea about the eye. :D My original idea was just this empty doll, but just think if the doll did come alive at night. Who knows...does anybody really know? What if when we sleep they are watching us. You never really know, who or what is watching us when we sleep. Sweet dreams everyone...whwaahahahaha

Thank you Jeanney.:hug::
You totally found my one fear and played it out perfectly! :pale: Talk about creepy!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back