Holly snikies, I think I have a shot at being published!

Tharmsen, Everything in life is major, no matter how small, Everything that happens, effects what happens next, think of life like a game of chess!

I personally believe in Karma, You must have been a very good boy!

Must have been the crapper in the street shot that really sent you over the edge :lol:

Good luck/congrats!

LOL, yep we all enjoyed that pic tharmsen! Congrats! :D

Seriously, I keep going back to some of your model shoots and my jaw still drops, you do amazing work, and i'm glad your getting props for it.
Wow, thanks. :)

Tharmsen, Everything in life is major, no matter how small, Everything that happens, effects what happens next, think of life like a game of chess!

I personally believe in Karma, You must have been a very good boy!
True, it's a small step but its in the right direction. :)

As for Karma, I don't keep score but I try to live a clean life. I hold doors for people, I let ladies board elevators first, I don't cut people off in traffic and I snow blow my neighbors driveway in the winter. :D

Must have been the crapper in the street shot that really sent you over the edge :lol:

Good luck/congrats!

LOL, yep we all enjoyed that pic tharmsen! Congrats! :D
That pic kills me, I had no idea it would be so popular. On my Model Mayhem portfolio it's been listed 44 times (people add it to their list of favorites) and has 260 comments. I entered it in the pic of the day contest and actually came in 4th place. I was happy with that given the competition on that site. I didn't even expect to make it into the top 20 (200 pics a day are voted on).

Again, thanks everyone.

I have my lawyer looking the contract over and if I sign it I'll post the name of the company (which I'm sure no one has heard of!).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back