Holly

The last one is my favorite, how did you get the little gal to smile like that?!

So, when I found out, I offered to do the shoot now, and they can just pay when they can afford it. I would hate for them to miss a photo-op of their baby just because they can't afford it right now.

Let me just tel you that I love you right now. :heart: You made my day. I was in a bad mood and felling peeved and not only did your kindness brighten it but your photos made me smile BIG> THey are precious adorable, perfect. I can only hope to take some similar one day. But you're used to hearing all of that. :lmao:

Wow...Thanks for all the great comments. I'm so glad others enjoy these.

Not to "toot my own horn", but we actually did this two different days...for free :) When they came over the first day, Holly cried almost the entire time. Yet, all but 2 of the images are from the first day. The parents were so upset they asked if they could come back. So a couple days later we took about another hour and got a few more. There were 4 or 5 other keepers from the series, but these were their (and my) favs.

I don't care what I'm shooting, if it brings a smile to someone else's face...I feel like my job is complete :D

Wow, these are awesome shots!!!! You have amazing talent!!!!!! I always look forward to your photos.

I am envious of your images. Nicely done.

Just chiming in with another "These are awesome!" comment:) I really think #2 is such a nice subtle portrait because even though you are focusing on her cute little toes, you got her darling belly (baby and little kid bellies are so cute!) and a great smile as well:) Nice job!

I truly love the first and last image both. Very nice.

I'm not the baby's parent and I would have a hard time picking a favorite, so I just know they must have also had a hard time choosing a favorite.

These are great and it is a wonderful thing you did for them... The younger the child the quicker they change. Which reminds me I need to take some more pics of our foster baby. (Got her at 5 days old...shes 7 weeks old now)

Anyway thanks so much for sharing... you an inspiration to us all.

looks like you've found your calling! :)

3 is my fav.

Most reactions

Back