Hollywood

Hop2It

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've found this informative site and now i'm making the first post.

I just purchased my digital camera (XTi), so this should be the first of many. I am a photography major (only one more semester to go!) and would like some feedback! I work mostly traditional, but have moved over to try out digital and am enjoying the instant gratification. Let me know what you think of the photo.

Hollywood-HDR.jpg

Should probably put this in the critique section. ;) But whatever
Sorry but I just dont find this a very interesting picture, seems kind of plain to me. Also you might want to try to bring up the contrast just a tad, see how it looks. ;) On my computer it looks like it could use some more contrast.

nice shot, I love the approaching golden glow from the left.

The light is very interesting and I like the composition. I would just watch out for blown-out parts of the sky

I would watch out for huge, falling light bulbs as well. When your eyes are focused through the viewfinder, you sometimes forget about falling hazards.

Should probably put this in the critique section. ;) But whatever
Sorry but I just dont find this a very interesting picture, seems kind of plain to me. Also you might want to try to bring up the contrast just a tad, see how it looks. ;) On my computer it looks like it could use some more contrast.

I thought this would be the wrong section...if mods feel like moving it to the right section that'd be awesome. :thumbup:

This is actually an HDR and does look a little flat imo but in turning the contrast up I found that some sections that deserve detail got blown out.

Edit: I just checked it out in ps and it looks blown out here because of photobucket.

Most reactions

Back