Holocaust Memorial

themonko

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.justinkorn.com
There is a small memorial at the Legions of Honor in SF that I wanted to capture as well as give it the proper mood. I would appreciate any feedback on these pictures:

1)

IMG_1605.jpg

2)
IMG_1604.jpg

3)
IMG_1648.jpg

Thanks!

I really like the third one, the way the man is looking out through the barbed wire give it the feel you are looking for I think. Black and white was a great choice here.

I agree w/ andreag5; The first one reminds me of those drug commercials. The colors just send a cold chill up your spine. Great photo.

The 1 and 3 are great. My only thing would be to pump up the blue a little bit in the second and crop the photo down the wooden post to make it look like he is totally enclosed behind the wire.

Great shots. A horrible trajedy needing to be remembered and you've accomblished this well.

what a devistating time for lots of people and you've captured the mood quite well in this memorial. i really like #3 and the b&w. :thumbup:

WHY WAS THIS POST MOVED??? I was looking for critique on these pictures and how to improve them.

I would appreciate if this post was moved back to CRITIQUEsection. If Ineed to post each individual picture in a seperatepost, I will dothat. (do the moderaters read everything?)

Thank you.

Most reactions

Back