holy busy season

paigew

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.paigewilks.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
10 hour wedding friday night. 3am birth session saturday night + mon-wed of this week has been spent photographing a school of 500, ages 18 months to 18 years. I need a break...and some help editing :p gotta get caught up before my family sessions start next month. Anyone else feeling the pressure of the season?

Busy...Busy. 10 Hours? I went down to the court house and it may have taken 10 minutes.

You are sooooo lucky to live in Texas, Paige. Outdoor photography here in NW Oregon is just about over. The rain has begun...we will now have rain until mid-June, almost every single day. Outdoor photography here is now mostly done for the season, except for the few nice days we will, maybe, get between now and the 10th of November. It has rained steadily here for the last 17 hours, non-stop.

............ Outdoor photography here in NW Oregon is just about over...........
I simply cannot get my head around this! Is depression a concern up there?! I could NOT live anywhere near that type of climate!!

omg yes @tirediron I am totally feeling the pressure! I took this school job on last minute and they want the proofs in time to order christmas prints. I have never done anything like this before and it is a TON of work!

You are sooooo lucky to live in Texas, Paige. Outdoor photography here in NW Oregon is just about over. The rain has begun...we will now have rain until mid-June, almost every single day. Outdoor photography here is now mostly done for the season, except for the few nice days we will, maybe, get between now and the 10th of November. It has rained steadily here for the last 17 hours, non-stop.
ahhh yes how I love Texas. It is just starting to be the nicest part of the year. Really we don't shoot before september because it is way too hot. Our clients sweat through their clothes in 5 minutes :/

I forgot my ball cap today and my face got a sunburn!! It was about 85 I think.

omg yes @tirediron I am totally feeling the pressure! I took this school job on last minute and they want the proofs in time to order christmas prints. I have never done anything like this before and it is a TON of work!
I do one big 'bulk' shoot each year, 'though nowhere near that large, but it's a <1 week full turnaround (~200 sessions) so I feel your pain there!

snerd= said:
Is depression a concern up there?! I could NOT live anywhere near that type of climate!!

From what I read in a magazine at the doctor's, Portland, Oregon has the highest rate of anti-depressant use of any city in North America...the "jet stream" moves southward in November, and tends to stay over the entire western part of North America right above the 45th parallel, which is where I live, almost precisely 1/2 of the distance between the North Pole and the Equator.

We have a lot of realllllly crappy light here. I so,so envy the beautiful light that Paige and Bonnie have down in Texas and Arizona, respectively.

Most reactions

Back