Holy crap was it cold but worth it

Yea he watched me :D and thanks

Very nice! Just an hour ago looked out to my backyard and there was one just taking off from my fence. I think he saw me come up to the door and bolted. First one I seen around my place.

Great shot.
Very nice! Just an hour ago looked out to my backyard and there was one just taking off from my fence. I think he saw me come up to the door and bolted. First one I seen around my place.
you had a peregrine falcon in your backyard?

Thanks Logan and I was thinking the same when Brent posted that

Great shot.

Yeah. A few weeks ago I thought I saw one in the ravine but wasn't positive it was a peregrine but I guess it was. Hopefully he is a local and I'll see him more often. I guess like the hawks they are drawn to all the birds at my feeder. Unfortunately he didn't grab a pigeon like the hawks do. There is no cover for my feeders so any birds of prey flying along the ravine will easily spot them.

Great shot.

Yeah. A few weeks ago I thought I saw one in the ravine but wasn't positive it was a peregrine but I guess it was. Hopefully he is a local and I'll see him more often. I guess like the hawks they are drawn to all the birds at my feeder. Unfortunately he didn't grab a pigeon like the hawks do. There is no cover for my feeders so any birds of prey flying along the ravine will easily spot them.
Peregrine falcon i doubt is there for any other birds other then the pigeons or if you have bluejays.

Most reactions

Back