Holy Crow

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally had one of these suckers stay long enough to get my camera out and get these shots. I was running about 8 out of 10 on the happy scale after these :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: Now if I can talk him into maybe jetting over to the cemetery.

135_3563tf.JPG

135_3562f.JPG

Not sure Jon. Might be he was in a bright morning sun. He did call me that name again. Caw....Caw.... I also live close to a Nuclear Power Plant :confused: :lmao: :confused:

hi guys! i wonder if he is a juvie...? a teen age crow...(i know i know, i hear you both....see the earrings, and the colored feathers??? funny...very funny )

i just was thinking he was a younun..and thats why his feathers are not solid black..?

great shot there chiller.....lots of personality.....his tail feathers look a bit ragged, huh?

Chiller said:
I also live close to a Nuclear Power Plant :confused: :lmao: :confused:

:lmao:

looks like you were right on top of them! i can see some cutting and pasting going on here ;)

i need to visit a yard soon....i haven't been in one since last month some time.

I shot these, with a 300mm attached to a 2X extender, balanced it on the half open window of my car. I did not dare get out, cause it would have taken off. It was not till some dude in a car, saw me stopped at the side of the road sitting in my car, dressed in a crow suit that he honked the horn, and the crow took off. I saw him heading in the direction of the power plant. :lmao: :biglaugh: :roll:

Chiller said:
I shot these, with a 300mm attached to a 2X extender, balanced it on the half open window of my car. I did not dare get out, cause it would have taken off. It was not till some dude in a car, saw me stopped at the side of the road sitting in my car, dressed in a crow suit that he honked the horn, and the crow took off. I saw him heading in the direction of the power plant. :lmao: :roll:

:biglaugh:

This thread is crazy...
It is times like this when it is not safe to post pictures of Crows in public places such as these.... :meh:

Raymond J Barlow said:
looks like a crow/pigeon cross breed.. possibly a Washington pigeon got lost en route to Alaska?? lol!!

And stopped at the Pickering Nuclear Power station for some colouring :lmao: :lmao:

I was thinking the crow stopped by the sewage treatment plant for a cocktail and a mud bath ;) Good shots chiller and congradulations on the capture.

Thank you John. Next stop is the cemetery. Im taking the crow suit in to the cleaners tonight, so I can have it for the weekend. :lmao:

aprilraven said:
tttthhhhpptss

i've been walking around doing this and people are staring....it just doesn't sound like i'm spitting; what am i doing wrong? :)

Most reactions

Back