Holy DucK + a Robin 56k beware

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had more fun in the Creek today, hope you like them..

vert00133DSC_9013.jpg

vert00128DSC_9042.jpg

vert00130DSC_9046.jpg

vert00134DSC_9048.jpg

vert00131DSC_9047.jpg

vert00125DSC_9028.jpg

vert00129DSC_9045.jpg

vert00126DSC_9031.jpg

Thanks for looking!

nice pictures honey! i like 6 and 8!! nice colors of the ducks! really cool! u love this ducks eh? huh?? :pirate:

Thank you both, really am happy you inspired me Canoncan and Daisy is my dream girl, so its cool to have her interested in this stuff.

still dream of catching a shot of a wild owl like yours, some day I will be lucky!

These are so good. You must have been surrounded by very much green. Very much. Looks like it made exposure on the movement shots (ducks-in-flight) difficult. Did you bump your iso somewhat?

I envy you for these. My duck-in-flight photo, the only one I have, mind, is "tiny-speck-of-duck-in-huge-frame" - so: blooper. :(

But I met a very friendly duck the other day who really ASKED for her photo to be taken. Must scan that print, it was taken on film. Interested?

sure LaFoto, Would love to see your Duck! My ISO was at 1600.. needed every spec of that!

Cruzin.. I think this robin is very young, i like it too, but not real happy with the shot.. just a bit too soft.. dim lighting, and a fast moving target.. 300 mm hand held.. still don't have a tripod! some day! Maybe Daisy will buy me one for Christmas!

Thanks everyone!

soem really neat pictures Raymond! I love the flying duck!!!

Great work Raymond. The flying ducks look amazing. Cool colours.

very well done Raymond! the composition and DOF in the last....frame it!

Thanks everyone! i just printed one of them, not too happy with the print.. I printed it with my hp 9600, 13x19 paper, but because I used 1600 ISO, it came out too grainy.. o well, the ducks are still there, hehehe back to the drawing board!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back