Holy Holy we are Holy ( one photo )

I disagree with striving for symmetry. Asymemetry works, but just like anything, when done well.

This subject could work either way, if done right.

I like this picture. I wouldn't crop any of it, except for a little off the left side.

Post-processing is too much, but there are a lot of interesting shapes in this. Can you post the original?

Good canditate for a square crop.

Please excuse me if i got the wrong idea... By square crop do you mean anything like this?

chap-1.jpg

Also trying to learn something from this :mrgreen:

Thanks!

Thats not bad ^^ it changes the focus of the picture to the back wall, of thats what you're going for. Its just too much dark shading for me.

I disagree with striving for symmetry. Asymemetry works, but just like anything, when done well.

well, I'm trying to picture an asymmetrical crop, but can't... How would that be done?

well, I'm trying to picture an asymmetrical crop, but can't... How would that be done?
It's basically asymmetrical now. The door and window are slightly off center, and the top part has a strong organic curve and space with little detail, whereas the bottom has a couple of diagonal lines and a lot of information.

The crop-edit is good and makes everything nice and tidy, but I still prefer the original, minus the craptacular post-processing.

Just when I thought he had rained in his excessive PP, he falls face first off the wagon:lol:.

I think my good pal Huey said it best when he said "Its Hip to be Square"

Its not bad, I think you watch too many scary movies tho ... lol.

Most reactions

Back