Holy Jeebuzz...

Now, now.

You know very well the world wants to see Star Trooper guitarists and Chewbacca at the drum kit.

So what? :lol:

I always figured Boba Fett would have been on guitar...

The link to the top ten video game weapons was pretty sweet, I knew far to many of them to consider myself cool

You should hear the rest of the album.

Amazing.

DepthAfield said:
PuhLeeze mods... Allow a political thread on TPF!!

No. We like a peaceful forum. If you'd like to talk politics go here.

So long as your on this forum, we'd appreciate it if you stayed away from subject that are likely to be controversial or insulting to anyone. :) Thanks!

Well, I'm insulted that Chewie is on drums...I mean what's that all about? Just because he's an animal he can't play more refined instrument? Like the clarinet perhaps (right Joe?). So, basically what you're saying is that becasue he's an animal all he's good at is banging crap and using his muscles. I find that extrememly insulting and offensive.

Wookies are very talented. Maybe if someone gave him a chance to play a softer instrument, we'd all be surprised. Who knows, maybe he'd be really good at the piccolo or the squeezebox.

Think about...if you look really closely, in the Mos Eisley scene. When Ben is talking to Chewie at the bar....you can see a tear welling up as that big hair oaf's eye as the band plays.

jocose said:
Well, I'm insulted that Chewie is on drums...I mean what's that all about? Just because he's an animal he can't play more refined instrument? Like the clarinet perhaps (right Joe?). So, basically what you're saying is that becasue he's an animal all he's good at is banging crap and using his muscles. I find that extrememly insulting and offensive.

Wookies are very talented. Maybe if someone gave him a chance to play a softer instrument, we'd all be surprised. Who knows, maybe he'd be really good at the piccolo or the squeezebox.

Think about...if you look really closely, in the Mos Eisley scene. When Ben is talking to Chewie at the bar....you can see a tear welling up as that big hair oaf's eye as the band plays.
BAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAH :lol: :lol: :lol:

jocose said:

Wait, are you trying to say that drummers are only capable of banging crap and using their muscles? I too find that insultiing and offensive...on behalf of drummers.

bace said:
Wait, are you trying to say that drummers are only capable of banging crap and using their muscles? I too find that insultiing and offensive...on behalf of drummers.

Can I just say how offensive I find babies with football shaped heads?

Most reactions

Back